You will need
- Outstanding customer service skills - working with clients over the phone and face to face
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to build professional relationships
You will be working closely with our clients to ensure that our products and services are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Consult with the client to understand the goals of their event
- Program software and hardware - full training will be given!
- Implementation of solutions on site and in live environments
- Testing and maintenance of technology
- Travel opportunities both in Australia and overseas
- A flexible working environment
- Comprehensive product training
- The chance to develop technical and client relationship skills
- A varied role with varied responsibilities
1. Current passport and visa with full working rights in Australia along with no travel restriction
2. Demonstrate a very high standard of written and verbal communication
3. Willingness to travel domestically and internationally at short notice
4. Full manual drivers licence (Green P's accepted)
5. Post HSC technology qualification (Tafe, Graduate or work experience)
- Microsoft Office, product knowledge including advanced PowerPoint design and usage
- Experience of face to face communication with customers/clients
- Degree level education OR relevant Tafe and work experience
To be considered for this position please send your CV and successful candidates will be contacted.