You will be responsible for providing fixed broadband technical leadership and guidance for engineering and operations as well as investigating and improving fixed network performance trends. Working within an existing project-based environment, you will also need to be capable of project coordination and working on the end to end solution.
In addition to the ensuring optimal network performance, reviewing and signing off on design plans as well as providing assistance and training to junior members of the team are also at the forefront of this position.
The ideal candidate will have the drive to make sure that the agreed service levels are exceeded, will remain accountable for timely problem resolution using root cause analysis when issues arise and will ensure delivery units are capable to provide service within contracted timeframes. You should also have the ability to establish and maintain strong and productive relationships with the customer and all operational delivery teams.
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years' experience working in a similar Fixed Broadband or Fixed Networks Specialist/SME capacity.
- Broad experience in designing, project planning and optimising Fixed Broadband (FBB) networks
- Network experience across MPLS, BGP, AAA, DSLAM and FTN experience
- Expert understanding of FBB networks down to a protocol level
- 7750 BNG configuration experience.
- Experience working on E2E solutions and can take accountability for the OLAs & SLAs.
- Switching and routing knowledge using Cisco/Juniper hardware (i.e. MX, PTX, 7600 series, ASR 9000, etc).
- Strong stakeholder management & communication techniques.
If you are seeking a role where you can really provide a bigger impact with your vast Fixed Broadband knowledge then please apply now or contact me directly on 02 8023 5699 to discuss the position in detail.