You will be reporting to the National Structural Engineering Manager to provide engineering services to support customer deployment activities.
Your future duties:
- Performing structural assessments of existing telecommunication structures
- Preparation of relevant documentation
- Provide recommendations for structural solutions
- Delivery and tracking of structural analysis
- Ensure that the engineering practices implemented are compliant with standards and codes
- The analysis & assessment of site characteristics
- Maintain accurate files on projects, sites and new technologies necessary to effectively
- CPEng registered and Degree qualified Structural Engineer is required
- Vast knowledge in steel lattice tower and steel & concrete monopoles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structural design experience in reinforced concrete and structural steelwork
- Prior experience working in the telecommunications industry is highly advantageous
- Have the ability to provide guidance to junior members of the team.
You will be rewarded with a generous salary and excellent benefits with an organisation that offers a unique employee value proposition. Please apply via the portal below.