You will report to the Team Leader and coordinate with deployment teams to ensure designs are prepared on schedule with the required quality.
- Ensure all Designs comply with Technical Specifications and any regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the data integrity associated with the information developed by and received from external design resources.
- Monitor and report on contractor design progress ensuring the delivery of the program.
- Delivering cost-effective designs which address the varying requirements of internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing the team to create a platform for innovation and breakthrough performance.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Prior experience in the design and delivery of fixed telecommunication access networks.
- An understanding of copper, fibre, aerial, underground and intra-building solutions.
- Knowledge of access network design principles, industry standards and installation practices.
- Experience using AutoCAD, QGIS or MapInfo
- Strong knowledge of copper cross connect, splicing, termination and testing methodology.
- Good communication skills, being able to communicate effectively upwards and downwards
- Able to handle multiple projects and prioritise effectively.
To register your interest and learn more about this exciting role please contact Robert on 02 8023 5699 or apply via the current website.