- Relevant degree and/or relevant experience in the areas of Project / Portfolio Support
- Previous blue chip, industry experience in supporting complex Portfolios, Programs and Projects
- Experienced in Portfolios / Programs of $40M+ and 50+ FTEs. Proven business case and benefits management experience
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills, particularly experienced working with senior stakeholders (Head Of / EGM level)
- Ability to multi task in a delivery focused environment with advanced MS office skills
- Highly articulate with advanced communication skills and able to adjust the message to the level of stakeholder
- Work with Finance and delivery PMs (responsible for financial forecasts / actuals for strategic projects) / teams to collate and maintain an accurate financial position for the portfolio.
- Coordinate all Portfolio reporting, develop reporting tools and maintain reports for distribution to key stakeholders. Reports include Executive reporting, Portfolio Board reporting, Program and Project Steering Committee reporting, Technology and Business status report meetings and work stream progress reports.
- Provide a consolidated view of all reporting elements at the Portfolio level, including benefits, financials, risks and issues
- Support and coach work stream team members in the management and reporting of issues, actions, risks and dependencies.
- Design, develop and maintain a range of project/work stream templates for the analysis and tracking of all project related items and/or the collation and presentation of project information as directed.
- Maintain the portfolios financial position monthly with updated actuals and revised forecasts.
- Ensure that the financial and resource schedules reconcile in terms of team member charge codes.
- Monitor the posting of monthly actual timesheets
- Monitor the posting of non-labour costs e.g. 3rd party vendors; travel; hardware; software etc
- Produce periodic work stream financial reporting
- Assist the scheduling, preparation, minute taking as required