The role will be responsible for providing support for Project Installation and supporting the implementation of BTS rollout projects, in addition to the following:
- Leading Troubleshooting activities on the antenna, mobile and wireless infrastructure
- Testing Radio Antennas for faults and antenna line sweeping on new radio equipment
- Upgrades, commissioning/decommissioning, configuration of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- Providing a high level of customer service around changes required, software compatibility and deployment of 2G/3G/LTE sites
- The ability to commission and integrate 2G/3G/LTE independently.
- BTS complete site installations
- Proven experience working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects.
- Solid understanding of UMTS/LTE network and Transmission Projects.
- Familiarise with PIM testing and strong skills in VSWR and DTF.
- Must hold a valid working at heights.
- First Aid training is required
- Working at Heights, EME Hazard training and Tower Rescue.
- Full Australian Driving Licence is required
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button