This role is primarily focused on the development and implementation of the project's plan surrounding Quality Assurance and WHSE to achieve zero harm and zero defects. The ideal candidate will be someone who has the ability to lead a high level of standards across Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality.
- Regional Subject Matter Expert for compliance regarding technical standards across all installation activities, handover/acceptance criteria and client deliverables.
- Maintain a QA tracking system to supply rating metrics to internal/external stakeholders
- Conduct/implement audits both internally/externally to ensure compliance, track improvement and provide recommendations to upper management for best practice across current procedures (risk review and trend analysis).
- Perform audits/inspections prior to equipment installation to ensure HSEQ site readiness in accordance with the project plans.
- Provide/create/implement training across OH&S to ensure operations are in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Batch samples quotes and pricing of activities for compliance with scope-of-work, contract, safety-in-design and process adherence.
- Support and administer advice with regards to ensuring compliance with legislation whilst keeping abreast of any changes/updates.
Successful attributes include:
- Prior experience in implementation/commissioning or field experience in project work within telecommunications.
- Proven experience in Health & Safety Management and process adherence.
- Knowledge in the reporting of support to Management and Field Operation teams for all site based HSEQ matters e.g. SWMS, audits and training
- Experience in presenting technical documents to upper-level management
- Strong stakeholder management skills across key contacts, internally and associated sub-contractors.
- Relevant tertiary education. Engineering or Civils background is preferred
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels directly on 0431 605 806.