National Planning Coordinator
|Job Title:||National Planning Coordinator|
|Salary:||$0 - $79000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vanessa Leevers|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2018 10:48|
To be successful in this role you will possess exceptional analytical skills, developed in a fast-based sales environment. Ideally in Oil & Gas, FMCG, Manufacturing or the Automotive industry. The role is based in Melbourne.
To be considered for this position please consider the following criteria:
Key Accountabilities include:
· Coordinate and maintain market, segment, sales and order planning documents and reports
· Monthly review and analysis of market, sales results and develop recommendations and strategies for National Sales Managers
· Identify and develop with Sales Managers product life cycle opportunities
· Develop market and sales forecasts, retail and inventory plans.
· Negotiating with key Stakeholders both internal and external
· Business, Commerce or Statistical Degree
· Demonstrated time management skills, working to tight deadlines
· Data analytics
· Be a self-starter and display initiative
· Advanced Excel, Analysis for Office (A4O) and SAP experience
· Demonstrable negotiation, sales and corporate presentation skills
· Clear attention to detail
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a role where you are at the centre of a national organisation and have the tenacity to take ownership of your plan and strategies with confidence, then this is the role for you.
03 8399 9905
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's