You will work closely with a front-line customer support group as well as with the campaign delivery and marketing teams within the Marketing and Product division. You will be responsible for achieving high quality and high output data outcomes and will provide reporting and recommendations for senior level consumption.
You will be responsible for:
- Completion of accurate Customer Data Management using IDD (Informatica Data Director)
- Customer Data trend analysis and recommendations.
- Monitor/report on match and merge rates
- Meet weekly business targets for handling data rejects, manual merge and un-merge and escalations
- Contribute to management decision making processes.
As an experienced Customer Information Analyst you will have:
- 1+ years experience using Informatica Data Director
- 1+ years experience in a Customer MDM role eg. MDM Tester, MDM Analyst, or other specifically working with Customer Data.
- Broad understanding and 2+ years' experience in Data Analysis
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence and solve complex problems
- Data profiling experience will be viewed favourably.