This is a great opportunity to join this engineering powerhouse as their chief Office manager and champion the smooth and efficient functioning of the entire office. Your efforts will ensure this office is able to perform at a high level, and you'll be supporting a team that is working on high-tech solutions with massive real-world implications. It's a company and a brand you'll be proud to feature on your CV.
- Organizing meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company.
- Conducting clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Handling building management and facilities issues.
- Purchasing using SAP system.
- Liaising with Vendors and maintaining positive relationships with them.
- Maintaining an efficient and productive work atmosphere.
- Purchase order management and processing of invoices.
- Consistently following on all administrative tasks until they are resolved.
- At least two years of administration experience in a corporate environment.
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to multi task and have a high attention to detail.
- Proficiency in MS office(MS Excel and MS outlook).
- Hands on experience with Office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers).
- High attention to details and process oriented.
What's in it For You?
- Excellent career path in a household name doing some amazing things with technology.
- Exciting opportunity to build a career with this US multinational powerhouse.
- Competitive daily rate and long-term contract with strong career advancement opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this role, click the apply button and include your resume and cover letter for this position.
03 8399 9949