This role is an integral part of the Business Operations Program Management Office, conducting reasonably complex Project Management across multiple work streams, with Regional and National to deliver Customer, Business and Operational capability.
The major areas of delivery/capability will be in:
- HFC, FTTX, and Fixed Wireless and Satellite technologies
- Service Delivery Partner portfolios and capability
- Customer Connections service delivery
- Workforce Management and Planning capability
- Operational risk and audit programs (as required)
- Management of operational change (as required)
- Demonstrated experience Project and/or Program Management
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in large change programs
- Knowledge of operations within a customer delivery organisation with sales & service, logistics and supply chain preferred
- Ability to work effectively within a team of technical specialists and to collaborate across operational groups and suppliers.
- Able to think critically and communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Proactive in identifying areas of issues and trends and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements
03 8399 9944