More about the role
Working closely with a variety of stakeholders predominately within the marketing team taking requirements, challenging them if required and working with the development team to bring these solutions to fruition. Communication will be key in this role due to the variety of team members you will be interacting, you will need to be someone who thrives on a challenge with the ability to design and deliver holistic solutions in a collaborative enviornement.
- Very strong technical leadership skills with at least 8 years hands-on design and development experience
- Full stack experience in developing web applications, RESTful APIs, microservices, stateful & stateless applications
- Experience with IBM WebSphere Portal and Web Content Management version 8. or later
- Experience initiating cross-function collaboration with Ops, Product and Design to develop high quality, focused products (and inspire your team to independently initiate this same collaboration)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
Benefits to you:
- This position will provide you an opportunity to take ownership and make an impact
- Work with the latest technology where you will be consistently learning
- Work life balance is promoted and no weekend work!
- Work for a company with strong values - make a difference
- Your hard work is noticed
- Be part of a friendly, positive culture
If you want a career to be proud of and an opportunity to take on a brand-new challenge and really make a difference this could be the role for you.
Please send your CV and if you have been successful we will be in touch.