The key benefits including: working for a large scale telecommunications organisation, 6 month contract with the view to extend and a CBD based location.
Primary daily responsibilities include: following up on debt and resolving issues affecting the ability for customers to pay, coordinating with internal departments and driving the dispute resolution process and manage 20 to 30 outbound calls per day.
Key responsibilities include:
- Follow up and resolve the outstanding debt including management and resolution of issues affecting the ability for customer to pay
- Coordinate with internal departments - conclude billing disputes, claims and enquiries and drive resolutions
- Experience in a collections role managing commerical and corporate clients
- Experience in complex and commerical billing disputes
- High level of communication and stakeholder engagement
- Exposure to Salesforce
03 8399 9914