- Provide a range of administrative and support services and functions which may include word processing, data entry, preparation of correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings, distribution of mail, photocopying, ordering, catering, room bookings and storage of stationery and equipment.
- Participate in meetings, proving input on work issues and working collaboratively with the team to meet business goals
- Respond to enquiries either by phone, in person or by email, often as the first point of contact, ensuring an accurate and timely response
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies and procedures and confidentiality/privacy requirements.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Understand information, communication and document control policies and systems, and security protocols
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
This role will require someone to start as soon as possible. Please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 for immediate consideration and APPLY NOW