This role sits in the delivery team.
The responsibility of this position is the program management and successful realisation of strategic & technology convergence type programs for agreed financial benefits & customer experience outcomes across one or more of strategic business units.
Must have complex program delivery experience, stakeholder expectation management, along with technical telecommunication exposure, coupled with a high level of business acumen is expected in order to succeed in this role.
It is essential that you have experience with Systems Integration Testing, Change Requests and Production Readiness.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Define Program requirements through accurately establishing customer expectations and analysing stakeholders' interests;
- Define and document the scope and specifics of the Program;
- Analyse tasks and develop an accurate schedule to fulfil Program deliverables;
- Identify, analyse and refine Program costs to produce a budget;
- Monitor, review and report Program quality and deliverables;
- Identify and formulate a risk management plan for a Program and assure Program continuity.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in Business, IT, Engineering or other aligned discipline
- Professional certification (e.g. PMP, Prince2, etc.)
- 10 years' experience managing capital programs within the IT/Telecommunications or Financial Services sectors
- Demonstrated success in directly managing large, complex programs (integration of 5+ systems, initiative budgets in excess of $5m+)
- Proven track record in successfully managing a delivery team (10+ resources) in matrix reporting environment
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively and respond appropriately to unexpected circumstances
- Agile/Iterative methodology use in new product development delivery
- System Integration technical consulting experience