You will supervise the site acquisition, site infrastructure, deployment and permit, site construction and 4G equipment installation for a wireless roll out program.
Other responsibilities will include;
- Conduct site visits to gather preliminary acceptance with subcontractors and provisional site construction acceptance certification with the customer. Manage clearance of site defects to obtain final site construction acceptance certification from the customer.
- Perform safety visits prior to equipment installation to ensure site readiness and perform internal quality audits to ensure compliance and overall quality standards during equipment installation phase.
- Perform inspections of completed installations via on-site visits, or photo reviews. Compile and upload data in order to observe current installation performance status (scorecard) and track future improvement.
- Deliver 'Contract Scope of Work' and 'Bill of Quantity' to Supply chain. Verify construction material against the design requirements and prepare verification report.
- Ensure that zoning and build permit applications are respecting all local applicable regulations for authorities, and agreements made with landlords and customer guidelines.
- Ensure that detailed site construction design is respecting all requirements from build permit delivered by local authorities and customer guidelines.
You will also have:
- At least 3+yrs experience in implementation planning or field experience in project work in implementation for telecommunications
- Proven ability to manage implementation lead times and deliver to customer satisfaction in projects
- An experienced Technician, Degree qualified (Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Electrical or Telecommunications Engineering)
- Strong relationship skills working with key contacts within the customer organisation, our client's team and associated sub-contractors.
A diverse and challenging role but one with immense rewards awaits. Please apply now or contact me directly on 02 8023 5699.