Join this exceptional ASX listed company who work with Global Fortune 200 customers and are currently spanning their workload globally. If you come from a product or software background and have a minimum of 6 years' experience as a Front-End Developer and can develop new user-facing features using ReactJS this could absolutely be the opportunity for you.
As a Front End Developer you will be responsible for building dynamic web experiences, often based on REST API's along with ReactJS technology. You will be mentoring and leading a team of 3 developers focusing mainly on front end but liaising with the backend and have a solid understanding of code. You will take part in the daily morning sprint and be an excellent team player with an outstanding work ethic.
- Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Guide and coach other front-end developers
- Minimum 6 years experience as a front-end developer of which at least 2 years as a senior / lead developer
- Two years experience developing web applications using ReactJS
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools including GIT
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum framework is highly desirable
- Go-getter attitude and team spirit.
- Attractive salary
- Training, with ongoing coaching and development
- Learning opportunities
- Large office with table-tennis, casual dress code and chill out areas
- Fun and flexible working environment
- Excellent location - minutes from Town Hall & Museum stations
- Weekly lunches