System maintenance, design, development, testing and support. The Systems Developer will be expected to have a key involvement in the development of project plans by applying technical expertise to tasks and estimates.
Day to day requirements of this role will include:
- Working experience on any tier one RPA tool (Automation Anywhere, UIPath, Kapow, BluePrism, Fusion, Openspan)
- Contribute to the design and improvement of systems using technical and business knowledge.
- Apply the best methods to ensure best use of available tools
- Strong background in design from process mapping to further drive and deepen our deployment of RPA/LEAN concepts across the country/region.
- Liaise with the business analysts to understand business and functional specifications
- Development of applications and modules to specification.
- Development of code that is documented, reusable, optimised, scalable, and robust.
- Experience with UIPath (Looked at favorably)
- Commercial Web development (5 years+)
- C# (5 years+)
- Experience in object oriented programming
- ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC (5 years+)
- HTML / CSS (5 years+)
- Commercial experience working across all phases of the SDLC (5 years+)
- System analysis skills and experience
- Proven experience producing high standard technical documentation
- Scripting languages: VB Script, Python, Perl etc.