- Providing project planning process support from setup to project execution
- Assist with demand planning, cost and sale forecasting and reporting
- Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the rollout activities
- Relay information on the forecast and actual events internally to Logistic and Finance & Control departments.
- Consistently report, review and control progress to ensure commitments are achieved
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Prior knowledge of the telecommunications industry
- 2+ years of experience supporting senior management in the delivery of projects
- Previous milestones experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Must have experience with one of the following: MS Project, Primavera (P6) or Clarity
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly with Excel)
- Degree qualified is preferred
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button.