- Support the project team in the project planning process from setup to execution implementing standard project management practices
- Creation of permit to work and site access for subcontractors can access commercial property to commence build work
- Facilitate project scheduling and forecasting process key interface for Project Managers
- Coordination with Deployment State Teams and NPO Teams.
- Relay information on a forecast and actual events internally to Logistic and Finance & Control departments.
- Uploading the relevant milestone reports in internal databases - MNIS, Borris, CMP, etc.
- End of month reporting and end to end responsibility of purchase orders
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience working specifically in Site Acquisition Environmental and Design is required
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good project coordination skills - planning and reporting
- Advanced MS office skills (MS Project and Excel)
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button. You can also contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.