Headquartered in Sydney, with customers around the world, our client specialises in software and services, based on IoT, analytics and predictive analytics for the Design and Construction and Smart Building Management sectors
They are a start-up, owned by a well established organisation, with an impressive list of top tier and global property and infrastructure clients, as well as an impressive list of tech partners
They offer a passionate and professional environment of highly engaged and motivated leaders and are based in the CBD
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Senior Digital Project Manager to join their team.
This role is a highly influential one, focused on delivering digital platform builds on time and on budget. It will see you working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare briefs, cost estimations, project timelines and statements of work.
- Scope and plan projects and work with agency departments to ensure all hours and project outcomes are accounted for.
- Maintain strong client relationships and client satisfaction with project delivery
- Manage a number of projects of varying complexity and budgets, with on-time and on-budget delivery
- Review, monitor, assess and take action on potential client/project risks
- Create and maintain good working relationships with clients and partners and suppliers.
- Ensure regular and accurate project and financial reporting for projects
With experience in a similar role, you will be able to demonstrate:
- 6+ Years Project Management Experience across large scale digital platform builds
- Experience managing large scale projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Dynamic leadership and team building skills
- Strong client facing and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge and experience with a variety of project management methodologies
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments simultaneously
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in managing large scale software
Please send your CV by applying below or for a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607