- Property & Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Negotiations, Leasing and working with Landlords, Vendors and Councils
- Project Management
Our client is looking for a hungry and motivated commercial real estate agent who has experience in commercial leasing of Warehouses, office blocks even shopping malls.
My Client Nokia is a leading Telecommunications company and they want to train and develop someone in the field of leasing telecommunication greenfield sites, so mobile operators can acquire and build new mobile phone towers. (SAED)
- In this role you will be trained in property, planning and acquiring new sites, negotiating with landlords, working with councils, preparing and developing permits, and applications.
- Manage assigned projects to completion, ensuring that all activities are coordinated and completed on time and within budget.
- Liaise with engineers, planning consultants and the client to ensure selected sites continue to meet criteria of all disciplines.
- Manage the appropriate allocation of resources across the project to ensure the timely and on budget delivery of sites in accordance with the clients business requirements.
If this is a role that you might be interested in, please do get in touch with us to discuss the opportunity. Please apply now or contact Robert Daniels directly on 02 8023 5699.