Within this role you will be to managing the technology installation processes according to project time schedules in the region of the build. You will also be responsible for ensuring the correct usage of project tools and the data content.
Your future responsibilities:
- Required to manage a batch of sites designs, liaise with our client's subcontractors, review, check and verify paper designs and physical implementation of those designs.
- Manage project builds and engage with subcontractors, building mobile construction site upgrades and Greenfields
- Monitor and drive subcontracting teams to ensure deliverables meet the client's requirements
- Understand and oversee subcontractors during the processes relating to tenure agreements, environmental approvals, site design and constructability
- Ensure work produced by subcontractor complies with current environmental and WH&S regulations.
- Oversee site solutions to ensure quality buildable design. Work with TX, RF, Finance, Logistics teams during site lifecycle
- Monitor and control site milestone forecasts and actual
- Responsible for quality review of SAED deliverable
- Support subcontractor teams in troubleshooting complex situations
- Attend site inspections and audits to monitor quality and processes
- Stay up to date with customer requirements, guidelines and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance
- Produce site level reporting for internal and external team
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of Australian civil and electrical guidelines for implementation of street & building telco works
- Experience with large-scale projects supporting major mobile operators is advantageous
- Prior subcontractor management experience
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance is advantageous
- Relevant tertiary education, Engineering or Civils background is preferred
If you are available please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button. Alternatively, you can contact Robert Daniels on 8023 5699.