Your future responsibilities:
- Process the available requirements from various stakeholders to produce accurate site drawings in a timely manner.
- Producing structural CAD drawings for telecommunications site design
- Ensuring integrity of all asset data
- Give advice to infrastructure group relating to CAD and database manners
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Minimum of 3 years drafting experience, ideally with prior wireless telecommunications exposure
- A high proficiency with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of telecommunications site design principles (site layout and design)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Strong team and customer service focus
If you are an experienced CAD Drafter with expertise in telecommunications site design please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699 for a confidential discussion.