Do you want the opportunity to get your foot in the door, in an organisation where your efforts will be valued?
Our client is a not-for-profit company in the Agriculture Sector, whose goal is to help increase demand for its members products through investments in marketing, innovations and R&D
They offer a cohesive and collaborative environment, with excellent opportunity for career growth
They are seeking a Project Officer to join their on-farm research team. This is a newly created role that will see you become the subject matter expert for their Eco-Credentials program, a role that will have a real impact on the organisation and their market both locally and internationally and will look great on your CV.
The role will see you responsible for management of projects and proposals associated with the Eco-Credentials program, investigating synergies with projects and proposals associated with the Vertebrate Pests Program and Feedbase Program.
- Liaise with contractors and research providers to ensure the organisations obligations are being met
- Keep project data up to date for reporting; manage project milestones and communicate issues
- Liaise with other programs to enlist assistance with the Eco-Credentials programs
- Review publications in the Eco-Credentials Program to ensure that they comply with the correct publication procedure, review publications in the Vertebrate Pests and Feedbase program
- Contribute to the development of factsheets and media releases relevant to the programs
- Administrative tasks including drafting contracts, processing invoices and assisting with monitoring the budget
- Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science are a must
- Graduate to Circa 3 years of experience in a relevant role will be considered
- Experience in the Project Administration or Contract Administration highly regarded but not essential
- Experience on a farm highly regarded but not essential
- Technical skills - soil science, life cycle analysis, ecology
- Experience with SAP also highly regarded but not essential
- Strong analytical, strategic planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Keen and eager to learn
There is no closing date - interviews for successful applicants will be conducted immediately, so please apply asap.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be directed to:
02 8023 5607