The organisation is currently at the top of their game, they are high performing, hard working and innovative.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will have a commercial understanding of marketing and business and be highly creative and a practical thinker.
Your key responsibilities are as follows:-
- Understand and have the ability to write commercial communications for printed and digital collateral
- Write and edit on-brand sales and marketing content & collateral - digital and print
- Assist with companys Media centre and press agency and write press releases ready for distribution
- Assist with the generation and updating of key marketing reports
- Provide support to sales team members to ensure accurate updating of CRM & Sales pipeline information
- Assist with all marketing related activities when required
- Track and measure marketing spend
- A Degree in Marketing,, Communications or Journalisn .
- Be able to demonstrate strong writing skills
- Experience with Adobe Suite will be highly regarded
- Ability to pick up technical concepts quickly and effectively
- Be able to deliver on time, with a focus on end goals
- Be keen to learn and eager to deliver
- Bring a proactive and flexible attitude, with the desire to achieve and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to work with a range of people and build effective relationships easily
- Be highly organised, structured and able to work autonomously
- Excellent werbal and written communication
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Powerpoint
This is an outstanding and rare opportunity to join a high performing team in a diverse and challenging role that you can truly make your own.
Successful applicants will be required to supply a writing example and we ask interested candidates to forward their resume to