If you are an Enterprise Level and Government experienced BDM with strong phone manner and written communication skills with provable metrics supporting your previous KPI Successes, then this is certainly a job worth considering.
Work within a fantastic team environment supporting and driving one of the largest technological upgrades Australia has implemented in years.
The remuneration on offer is handsome and the focus is one which is set to help change the nation.
Those without provable enterprise level sales experience need not apply.
Purpose In Your New Role
- The Telephone Business Development Manager (TBDM) Enterprise and Government department (E&G) is accountable to develop direct relationships with E&G End Users to deliver against Sales and Revenue targets for the E&G Segment.
- The E&G Segment is expected to deliver significant revenue for our client by 2022. The successful candidate will develop contact plans and strategies and through outbound voice & digital engagement you will develop relationships with E&G End Users then, either directly or through voice and digital engagement, drive migration to our client.
- You will be expected to work closely with internal teams, Transition Managers, Solution Architects, Product managers, Activation and Assurance areas to ensure that all End User issues are quickly resolved and to build positive End User attitude toward our client.
- There will be a responsibility for relationships with identified E&G organizations including revenue generation, product take up and customer satisfaction.
- The TBDM will be expected to deliver against specific revenue and product targets.
Major Responsibilities & Supporting Responsibilities
- Design and implement voice and digital engagement plans to meet financial targets within the E&G segment
- Execute on selected opportunities.
- Effectively align and leverage internal and external resources to resolve complex issues and scale the E&G business through collaboration within our clients business.
- Qualify and escalate/hand-off high value and strategic opportunities to the direct Industry Engagement team
- Drive end-user awareness in this segment and drive Temporary Special Services migrations and Business product take-up onto the clients network
- Proactively communicate the Voice of the Customer to internal stakeholders and identify improvements or gaps in current operating model
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to promote and maintain appropriate standards, frameworks, policies, procedures and controls to effectively govern design, development and delivery of services that meet the customer's needs.
- Champion the monitoring and evaluation of industry and business developments and trends in relation to application and use of high speed broadband. Identify, pursue and develop value propositions that are suited for adoption by customers.
- Proven Knowledge & Experience
- Qualifications or indicative years of experience
- At least 5 years sales experience in a large Telco or IT Services company, in a role familiar with enterprise and government business development in a highly competitive environment, including extensive 'C' level executive interaction as well as responsibility for, and achieving, substantial revenue targets.
- A strong and provable track record of generating ideas and leading stakeholders to implement those ideas
- Exceptional business integrity and proven experience working in a fast moving, complex, environment
- An in depth understanding of the ICT challenges & industry trends in the E&G market segment.
- A demonstrated ability to establish business relationships by phone or Digital communication
Practical, Specialist & Technical Skills
- Software Distribution, Keyboard etc.
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills to be able to effectively communicate across multiple organisational levels and departments
- Exceptional presentation skills and and the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and generate high levels of staff engagement
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Must be resilient and tenacious with a drive to persevere
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal