Our client is seeking to appoint a Business Process Analyst to join their team. It will see you understanding current and future business requirements, mapping existing works flow processes and designing new or improving existing processes (through gap analysis). This will include transitioning processes between network build/construction and network operations.
- Define and map current and future end to end processes and workflows to support the implementation of the operational impact on the business resulting from the implementation of operational changes.
- Ensuring continued review and refinement/enhancements to existing operational and business process.
- Working cross-functionally to translate business requirements and mapping new processes and workflows.
- Review and determine the key processes for a range of critical network operations and operational client service activities.
- Documenting current state processes and understanding process performance
- Working as part of a team, identify and develop future state process using manual and automated tools to operationalise processes.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience using either eTOM, ITIL and TMF frameworks for developing and implementing operational and business models and processes in the telecommunications environment.
- Previous telecommunications experience is required
- Prior knowledge of Visio.
- Subject matter expertise in process design, implementation and management practices.
- Working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to understand and developing appropriate responses to address differing needs.
Please click on apply now to send your CV or for a confidential chat, contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.