Our client is a leading terlecommunications provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high-performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
Work within a fantastic team environment supporting and driving one of the largest technological upgrades Australia has implemented in years.
The remuneration on offer is handsome and the focus is one which is set to help change the nation.
The role will see you work with a team of industry experts and engaging with Corporate B2B clients (200 users and above) to educate them about the range of products and services available to them and the benefits of utilising the service.
You will predominantly engage over the phone and via email, with about 20% of your time face to face with clients.
The team is currently performing at an outstanding level, with a high level of engagement and positive feedback from clients.
The offer is a highly compelling one, so that you will have the opportunity to have real business value conversations with clients and provide a flexible range of solutions
The role will see you:
- Develop direct relationships with Corporate and Enterprise Business Clients
- Develop contact plans and strategies and through outbound voice & digital engagement Develop relationships with B2B corporate clients and drive migration their impressive range of telecommunications and data services
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure that all B2B clients issues are quickly resolved and to build positive customer engagement.
- Focus on revenue generation, product take up and customer satisfaction.
- KPI's are around size and valuen of opportunities in pipeline and your ability to progress these
- Drive end-user awareness in this segment and drive Temporary Special Services migrations and Business product take-up onto the clients network
- Champion the monitoring and evaluation of industry and business developments and trends in relation to application and use of high speed broadband. Identify, pursue and develop value propositions that are suited for adoption by customers.
If you are able to demonstrate your ability to sell telecommunications or IT services to B2B Corporate clients, with an excellent phone manner and written communication skills and have proven your ability to meet sales KPI's, then this is cerrtainly a job worth considering.
- Proven Knowledge & Experience in telecommunications industry, IT or similar
- At least 5 years sales experience in a Telco or IT Services company, selling into business customers in a highly competitive environment, with responsibility for, and achieving, substantial revenue targets.
- A strong and provable track record of generating ideas and leading stakeholders to implement those ideas
- Exceptional business integrity and proven experience working in a fast moving, complex, environment
- An in depth understanding of the ICT challenges & industry trends in the Business Segment .
- A demonstrated ability to establish business relationships by phone or Digital communication
For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 and please apply below