Due to continued growth, they are seeking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator to their team. This is a newly created role that you can come in and really make your own, with excellent opportunities to develop, learn and grow.
Working closely with the Marketing Manager of the company you will be given the opportunity to work on a diverse program of work.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organise events- schedule continuous events throughout the year
- Drive social media campaigns
- Developing marketing content and collateral
- Campaign execution and tracking
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Marketing Reporting and Administration
- Conduct follow up correspondance via Survey Monkey
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in a Marketing Coordination or similar role
- Experience marketing for a medical company- not necessary but highly regarded
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Tools - Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly developed written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to effectively deal with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively, with a high attention to detail
- Well organised, have quick thinking ability, take initiative and ownership
Thank you in advance of your application, please submit your resume in WORD format.