To be considered for this role, you must have;
- Proven experience in remote Windows Server 2016 (Core) Administration principals, including remote deployment methodologies, remote troubleshooting skills and large scaled infrastructure techniques.
- Proven experience in hardware RAID configuration and Dell hardware management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Operating System deployment (OSD) techniques within Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager.
- Demonstrated operational knowledge of Microsoft Hyper-V Virtualization Technologies including managing clustered environments
- A strong understanding and use of Windows PowerShell and Visual Basic scripting techniques.
- Proven operational knowledge of Windows Active Directory.
- The ability to take guidance and direction where necessary to deliver highly scalable outcomes on time and to an agreed schedule.
- A solid understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident frameworks.
For immediate consideration, call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!