Experiencing strong growth, they offer a dynamic team environment, backed with a stable management structure.
This newly created position will provide you the opportunity to be part of an organisation, where you can really make the role your own.
The purpose of this role is to be across all areas of HR and to execute the organisations people plan.
Major responsibilities will include:
- Support the business with all HR related enquiries
- Develop and maintain position descriptions
- Compensation management
- Create and maintain HR and Recruitment policies
- Source and hire new talent
- Create and maintain staff handbook
- Liaise with business partners to book training and implement training programs
- Manage the day to day administration of the HRIS system
- Manage the performance review process
- Manage On-boarding process for new starters
The following skills and attributes are required:-
- Minimum 3 to 4 years generalist experience in a Human Resources position
- Proven Recruitment experience
- Demonstrated experience in the development of policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Demonstrated experience using HR systems and tools
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment