6-month initial contract in Hawthorn.
Previously Tertitary Education industry experience is highly desirable
- Develop an internal and external communication and channel management strategy to share information about the vision, support and impacts of the program
- Create and develop high quality communications for various types of audiences that showcase the strategic outcomes of the program.
- Prepare communication artefacts (packs, videos, plans, presentations) for engagement activities that support the program
- Coordinate and host internal events that facilitate positive staff engagement and raise the profile of the program
- Previous industry experience in providing communications and event support for complex portfolios, programs and projects
- Experienced in programs / projects
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills
03 8399 9944