The key responsibilities include:
- Providing ongoing input into the Credit Risk Strategy, and take responsibility for the continued development of innovative, scalable and customer-focused processes.
- Following up and resolving outstanding debt including the management and resolution of issues affecting the ability for customers to pay.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments within NBN Co to effectively investigate and conclude billing disputes, claims and enquiries, and drive the resolution of process and systemic deficiencies if required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for collections, while also building customer relationships.
- Experience in similar roles working in complex billing environments using major ERP systems
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively
We are looking for someone with a passion for collections, while also building customer relationships. You will have previous experience in similar roles working in complex billing environments using major ERP systems.
You will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills and be able to manage your time effectively, while also working with the other team members.
Thanks & Regards