Our client is a leading infrastructure provider. They see their people as vital to their success and have a high-performance team culture. Staff can continually develop skills and experience due to the extensive training programmes available to all.
They offer a flexible working enviroonment, with the ability to work from home
The IT Risk Manager will ensure that all IT risks (Engineering and Systems) are compliant with the Risk Management Methodology and Enterprise Risk Management Policy
You will focus on both financial and non-financial IT risk and the role will see you establish the risk management framework; according to best practice and drive real change; establish risk register and lead robust and regular risk reporting mechanisms; ensure clear allocation of responsibilities and accountabilities and promote a proactive risk management culture
This role is a 2 year fixed term contract, which includes holidays and sick leave
- Coordinate and oversee risk management activities within the division
- Manage the IT risk register (flag risks, controls and risk priorities)
- Provide updates to leadership team
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following:
- At least 5 years of experience within a large organisation, managing IT risk (line 1 experience is highly regarded)
- Ability to demonstrate experience managing financial and non-financial risk
- Ability to demonstrate techniques and methologies in identifying operational control requirements for IT systems and evaluate control design appropriateness
- Experience applying risk ratings and IT risk management value
- Understanding of corporate and risk management methodologies, as well as corporate and IT governance frameworks (eTOM, COBIIT, ITIL etc)
- Telco experience highly regarded, as is management consultancy experience
- Experience working in a large, complex environment, with a range of stakeholders, across multiple business units
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, with the ability to comfortably deal at all levels including execs
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Strong people and relationship skills to be able to interact professionally with a diverse group of vendors, managers, subject matter experts, stakeholders, technical and business staff
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
A great opportunity for someone to learn and grow their career within a dynamic and changing environment.
Please note that all short-listed candidates will be subject to ID, employment verification and national criminal record checking, along with drug and alcohol testing.
For a confidential chat, please call Karen on 02 8023 5607 or send your CV via the apply now button