Our client is a provider of Cloud Unified Communications Solutions and support services, supporting the Australian partner community with their Broadsoft-based UC product offerings. Founded in 2016, they are on a rapid growth trajectory and are seeking to continue that growth by welcoming a strong PHP Developer to join the team.
This is an opportune moment to join the reputed Access 4 team as their second Developer in this growing company and play a pivotal role in developing their core unified communications and support services products.
- In depth knowledge and detailed understanding of PHP.
- <[endif]-->In depth knowledge and detailed understanding of MySQL and Percona.
- In depth knowledge and detailed understanding of load balancing.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of API (Rest, Soap).
- In depth knowledge and understanding of Microservice architecture.
- In depth knowledge of HTML5/CSS.
- Sound knowledge of Agile development methodology (SCRUM).
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Wordpress - mandatory