The key responsibilities and duties include:
- Diary management, meeting coordination and prioritisation of critical activities in support of the GM.
- Team based meeting management, preparation of material and facilitation.
- Produce Reports and Presentations as required to support operational activities
- Manage travel arrangements for the GM and be the central point of contact for all inquiries regarding travel bookings and associated expense claim management
- Support engagement of the team to understand current opportunities to develop team engagement and communication
- Liaise regularly with key stakeholders, executives, general managers and their assistants
- Coordinate facilities and office space requirements for the group
- Co-ordination of recruitment and on-boarding activity for new employees.
- Co-ordinate events and team based activites.
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an Administrative role supporting senior managers.
- Proven ability to plan,coordinate and follow through on projects.
- development of new processes and improvement of existing processes.
- Documentation management and version control
- High levle of communication,project and stakeholder management skills
03 8399 9949