This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with a leading Telecommunications company based in Adelaide. This role will see you provide support to the Senior Project Managers.
- Providing support to the project manager in the project planning process from setup to project execution
- Assist with demand planning, cost and sale forecasting and reporting (including purchase orders).
- Monitor, collect and update relevant information to the rollout activities
- Relay information on the forecast and actual events internally to Logistic and Finance & Control departments.
- Consistently report, review and control progress to ensure commitments are achieved
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Knowledge of the telecommunications and/or construction industry is required
- Ideally, a couple of years experience supporting Project Managers/Senior Management in the delivery of projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and financial reporting skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Prior systems knowledge across the MS suite (particularly with Excel)
- Degree qualified is advantageous
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the portal by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels directly on 02 8023 5699.