An undisputable leader in Cloud Computing, this organisation is changing the face of cloud technology in Australia and over the world.
The Role and Responsibilities
Join an autonomous and successful team responsible for supporting one of Australia's fastest growing and largest networks.
- Keep the network operating by troubleshooting routing and inter-connectivity problems
- Analyse, identify and execute changes
- Develop scripts to automate execution of workflow
- Work internal teams and external vendors to diagnose problems and return configurations to a healthy state
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with a multitude of routing and IP protocols (including BGP, OSPF, ARP, TCP)
- Experience with various technologies including Cisco, Juniper
- A background working with LINUX/UNIX operating systems
- Experience troubleshooting layer 1 and layer 2 network problems
- Knowledge of scripting with Python or Perl
Ready to take on your next challenge? For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!