This role requires management of the end-to-end data life-cycle of solution analysis, data operations and reporting development, releases to production, operational management, quality reporting and incident management.
- Owning end-to-end quality of the M&D data environment (technical and process)
- Leadership in developing and supporting Operational best practices
- Utilise SQL and ETL packages to deliver reports and extractions
- Lead the operations team in daily BAU tasks
- Continuous improvement of operational processes and data management
- Source data collection, analysis and overall data management
- Monitoring and assessment of operational output to ensure quality levels are maintained
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in a decision making and highly analytical role, leading a technical team across a number of data driven projects
- Demonstrated experience in producing external, executive, and operational management reporting, visualisation and analysis to enable business to gain insights and drive action
- 5+ years' leading/guiding an operations team
- 5+ years' experience modelling data in a data mart or data warehouse environment
This is a 12 month contract, looking to get someone onboard as soon as possible
For more information, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!