You will be the main contact for all stakeholders concerning any Site Acquisition Environmental and Design issues and will be accountable for the SAED program delivery performance.
- Work closely with outsourced suppliers to ensure their performance is in line with company objectives
- Perform regular gap analysis to identify areas that will impact delivery
- Advise outsourced suppliers on best practice processes to ensure complex issues are overcome and delivery targets are achieved
- Establish and further develop SAED processes to increase delivery capability
- Provide accurate progress reports to all required stakeholders and escalate any issues if necessary
- Maintain a high priority with all matters concerning safety.
The successful candidate will have:
- Project Management experience in property acquisition or further property background
- Lease and rental negotiation experience that includes multiple large work programs.
- Experience with project operations (Milestones, finance, forecasting)
- Understanding of challenges and complexities associated with site acquisition
- Efficient management of site acquisition process and parties
- Prior experience within the telecommunications industry is advantageous
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on their values and their stance as a leader within their market then please apply now or contact Robert Daniels at Launch Recruitment on 02 8023 5699.