Our client is upgrading their current HR Information System (Ascender - Version 16.0) to Workday HCM. They need a Lead HR Business Analyst to be responsible for the end to end management of requirements throughout the implementation of their new HR System.
In addition, the Lead BA will assume the responsibility for overseeing and ensuring quality in all BA work, including the allocation of work to other BA's on project.
- Strong core BA and analytic skillset with previous experience leading a team of BAs
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Understanding the current "AS IS' and "TO BE' processes with accessing impacts to existing processes with strong skills in BPMN process mapping and use of Visio
- Strong communication skills to develop user-friendly and easily digestible documentation.
- Excellent ability to work efficiently, and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Professional industry certification (CBAP, Agile BA, PMI-PBA)
- Preferably, experience in upgrading HR systems (ideally Workday HCM)
- The ability to work with diverse teams and levels of the organisation
- Experience working with JIRA and confluence
- Experience writing user stories, epics and features & UML Diagrams
03 8399 9944