Our client is upgrading their current HR Information System (Ascender - Version 16.0) to Workday HCM. They need a Data Migration Lead to be ultimately responsible for the management of the data migration strategy, related tasks and activities involved in migrating the organisation's data from existing multiple sources to new systems most likely SaaS. This will include the establishment of data migration and cleansing strategy, end to end management of data migration and cleansing requirements and solution design, including but not limited to the key accountabilities listed below.
In addition, the role will assume the responsibility for overseeing and ensuring quality in all data migration and cleansing work, including the allocation of related resources and work tasks to projects that form part of the program.
- Experience in design, test and implementation of data migration and cleansing processes and tools
- Excellent ability to work efficiently, and collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Maths and/or Statistics, or related disciplines
- Proven experience leading large-scale data migration with significant experience in one or more of the following- ERP- HCM-Payroll-Finance
- Relevant experience leading data migration with a reasonable degree of complexity in terms of mixed (and overlapping) data sources and varied data quality.
- Experience in developing and implementing data governance and playing an instrumental role in advancing the level of its adoption.
- Leading and direction of data analysts and data analysis work allocation
- Experience in an Agile delivery methodologies
- Experience working with JIRA and confluence
- Experience developing industry standard and custom data analytics output - including but not limited to; data migration strategy & plans, data models, dictionaries, reporting and dashboards
03 8399 9944