Your responsibilities will be:
- Accountable for delivering projects to customer satisfaction on time and within budget to the agreed scope.
- Accountable for engaging all required Group IT teams and agreed vendor representatives, respective to the project requirements.
- Essential to have experience delivering technical projects using Citrix, VDI and Netscaler technologies, and delivering offshore secure vendor solutions
- Holds overall accountability for the deliverables of each skill group within wider Group IT and will be the primary point of contact for their projects within the portfolio. Project Manager will ensure that formal change management processes are followed and will monitor project workload on each team to ensure adequate resource coverage.
- Lead effective management of risk and issues across projects. Escalation and Issue management of those items through to resolution, with ownership, clear visibility, and communication to mitigate the project impacts. In addition, OPM will ensure that overall quality assurance (QA) reviews at defined points in the project lifecycle are completed with adequate results, and to governance requirements.
- Provides a critical function as they are the conduit for all infrastructure services and operational delivery within, Group IT and wider division.
- Accountable for driving consistent project delivery with clear focus on stable solutions with a clearly defined and agreed operational support model ensuring production readiness.
- Responsibilities for overall project/program reporting and communications that would ensure overall compliance to governance, communication to project stakeholders, as well as sponsor committees with regular updates of project schedules, risk and issues registers and overall financial control.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- ICT professional with extensive experience (>10yrs) in a competitive IT environment, including at least 5 years at a project management level
- Waterfall, agile and hybrid project delivery methodologies to meet business demand
- MS Office Suite of products (MS Project, Excel, PPT)
- Overall ICT general understanding (server, storage, database, network, backup, application delivery)
- Delivery of Citrix & VDI environments, and Netscaler technologies
Please forward your CV to Samantha