As a Level 2 AWS / Linux Support Engineer you will be the lead technical escalation point on a daily basis, providing high levels of customer service and technical solutions in a complex environment.
You will have worked in a similar positing before and possess the following skills and experience:
- Several years working in MS Windows environment - Servers, Exchange, O365, AD
- Significant experience with Linux & Public Cloud - AWS or Azure preferred.
- An understanding of ITIL framework
- SNOW experience
- High levels of customer service
- Excellent written and spoken English and be comfortable liasing face to face with stakeholders and end users on site
- Demonstrated experience in providing support for complex, highly sensitive environments
- Bachelor's degree in IT and/or related fields (or comparable industry experience)
- Willingness to be on call once a month.