You will have end to end responsibilities, from the initial site surveys and through to the planning, design and build phase. The ideal candidate will be highly innovative and inquisitive, with the desire to analyse and optimise the whole transmission system. This position will provide you autonomy with design & equipment selection.
Your strong project management skills will allow you to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and 3rd parties to ensure the projects are delivered according to schedule.
- Circa 5 years of practical experience, in circuit level RF design, planning & build, including site surveys and selection.
- Sound 3G and 4G network optimization skills and understanding of all mobile testing equipment functionalities
- Previous point to point microwave experience and a high understanding of related technical areas
- Prior project management experience in large scale projects.
- Excellent communications and stakeholder management skills
- Positive attitude and problem-solving skills
- Good hands on exposure with a variety of vendor equipment
- A tertiary degree in Telecommunications Engineering (or related Engineering discipline) or equivalent is advantageous
If you are seeking an interesting role, where you can work with the best and be at the forefront of technology, please apply now or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.