- Global Technology Leader
- Long Term Opportunity
- Lead a team of PMs in telco industry
My client is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, my client is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
This global technology leader is looking for a Program Business Manager. In this role you will be accountable for delivering the entire customer program scope - products and services - to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility (one or multiple BL responsibilities).
- Accountable for delivering the entire customer program scope - products and services - to the customer within the assigned area of responsibility (one or multiple BL responsibilities).
- Experienced in delivering end to end Telecommunications Build and Design Programs of work for Mobile Operators or Vendors
- Main responsibilities on E2E planning and management of financial and operational performance
- Ensures project/program management based on PMI principles and in full alignment with client's MoM and applicable BL guidelines *Program Management only where applicable
- Customer Relationship Management
- Managing financial and non-financial Performance
- Contribution to Service Business/Solution Creation
- Program Management Planning
Skills Required -
- BSc in Telecommunications or similar
- 10 Years Project & Program management of programs in AU or similar.
- Management experience of CXO level stakeholders
What's on Offer -
- Large global telecom brand experience
- Key leadership role
- Long term career opportunity
- Competitive Base Salary
- Melbourne CBD Location