In your exciting and rewarding new role as a Cisco Specialist you will be responsible for executing the sales strategy for driving sales initiatives and pipeline activity around Cisco Software.
This will include ELA's (Enterprise Licensing Agreements) for Collaboration, Security, Networking & Data Centre which includes Cisco One.
You will be delivering a business plan, driving vendor engagement and planning opportunities for the territory. You will also be working closely with the Account Management teams and Solution Architects and Solution Specialists to ensure clients receive prompt and accurate information, pricing and solutions.
Work with and for some of the worlds hottest brands who are focusing on technologies that futurists have long predicted will change the world as we know it. The communications marketplace is already exploding thanks to the now rapid exponential growth of these technologies.
Seize the day and position yourself at the helm of an exciting global change by helping the top names in business understand how this will revolutionise their businesses!
To Apply You must Have
- Proven experience with selling software solutions
- Experience selling Cisco solutions is preferential
- Strong solution selling and business development experience
- A proven track record of identifying and closing opportunities within an IT / services environment ( Provide evidence of sales / KPI stats from previous is roles required as part of interview process)
- Strong display of IT industry, market awareness and knowledge of current business and technology trends
- Strong experience in a sales or account management position
- Strong business development skills & proven track record of closing
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp new concepts and procedures
- Ability to work autonomously
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Strong customer focus and influencing skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent communication skills, particularly the ability to influence and negotiate through face to face communication with individuals and audiences.
- Strong vendor management focus and vendor management skills
- Demonstration of core values of Proactivity, Teamwork, Professional Excellence, Partnership, Personal Commitment and Multi-Cultural Strength