This role requires someone who is PMP Certified, MS Project and experience in customer facing roles.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Small to medium /straightforward/ local scope.
- Low risk straight forward legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages first level to mid-level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 7 people.
- Encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance feedback for team members.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
- 5 + years experience in project management or in like roles/businesses, understands project management methods.
- Demonstrates a basic knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Skilled in Excel
- Self-Directed and independent
- Adaptable, flexible, organized and detail oriented
- Client facing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Superior customer service skills.