We are recruiting an experienced OHS Manager to perform key duties related to Work, Health & Safety, including maintaining updated policies and documentation, auditing external vendors and internal staff, supporting the annual risk review process and providing ad hoc specialist support on OHS matters.
- Performing OHS audits
- Keep up to date with legislative changes and best practice methods
- Provide accurate & timely advice to Managers on any WHS issues and being the first point of contact
- Inspecting certificates to ensure they are up to date
- Inspecting tools to ensure they are company compliant.
- Communicate between injured employees, management and medical providers
- Develop training programs
- Managing and reporting incidents
- Being the point of contact for customers should they have any OHS inquiries
- Proven experience in writing technical documents
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous telecommunications industry site experience will be essential
If this sounds like you please submit your resume via the apply button or contact Tejil Tandon directly on 02 8023 5601.